Please note all of our beds are made to order by the manufacturer shortly after your order is placed. Therefore cancellations can only be accepted if the items ordered have not gone into production.
For this reason we can not accept general returns but this does not affect your statutory rights. Please see below for details regarding our guarantee.
If you are concerned about finding a mattress with the correct comfort level please call us so that we might guide you to the most suitable option. We strive to help our customers get the best mattress for their needs so are always happy to listen, ask questions, then make suggestions without any pressure to buy. We are confident that with over 10 years of experience in retailing beds we can find the right bed for you.
Also we don’t have large stores or warehouses full of beds so we can offer the best possible prices and various options that can’t be found with off the shelf beds.
Our guarantees provide full cover against material or manufacturing fault through normal use.
- Should a manufacturing or materials fault occur within 12 months from the date of purchase we will repair or replace the product completely free of charge.
- After the first 12 months but within the 5 year warranty period we will at our discretion arrange to repair or replace the product, charging you one fifth of the current retail price multiplied by the total number of years you have owned the bed.
- We reserve the right to refuse this offer if defect is caused by misuse or where product has become soiled, unsanitary, has excessive wear and tear, or where the mattress has been used on a unsuitable base or foundation.
- Body impression is considered normal on luxury mattresses and does not constitute a manufacturing fault.
- Where a product is replaced we will endeavour to match the specification, material, and colour but reserve the right to substitute alternatives.
- If a product with a reported fault is collected and on inspection found to have no material or manufacturing fault we reserve the right to charge for costs incurred in processing the inspection including but not limited to collection and redelivery of the product.
- For the purpose of our guarantee on goods delivered offshore Mainland UK it is the responsibility of the customer to return the goods to Mainland UK at their expense for inspection of manufacturing faults. Similarly, it is at the customers’ expense to transport any replacements or returns out of the United Kingdom thereafter.
In the unlikely event that a fault is found we will advance the following course of action;
- Request photographic evidence of the fault.
- After reviewing these photographs it may be necessary to collect the item and investigate the fault further for which we will cover the cost for collecting the item.
- If a manufacturing or material fault is found we will either; a: Replace the item like for like. b: Make an allowance for the final acceptance of goods. c: Refund the buyer and collect the item.
- If the goods are found to be faulty but that fault is found to be the result of fair wear and tear, negligence or wilful damage we retain the right to charge the purchaser for costs incurred though collection of the goods and inspection.
- In the event of a dispute ‘the purchaser’ and ‘andsleep.co.uk‘ shall both agree to be bound by the results of the independent inspection.